Oh, I do love a good pun. And I also love a good summer knit. As you may have noticed, I've been a little obsessed with building the perfect holiday wardrobe (trying to milk that anticipatory holiday feeling for as long as possible). I've sorted swimwear and sandals but today is the turn of the summer knit. Never underestimate the boons of one of these guys on a cool summer evening (or even in the absence of a British summer entirely).
At the top of my list? Fun logos printed (hello Markus Lupfer) and prints on fine cashmere or silk blends and neon knits (J. Crew's speciality). And not forgetting classic oatmeal and grey sweaters and cardigans - for those wardrobe staples I turn to Pure Collection, one of my favourites for lightweight cashmere. I'll be wearing them with denim cut-offs and block heeled sandals, or simply over a bikini on the beach of a late afternoon. Accessorised with a cocktail, of course.
1. Pure Collection Featherweight Cashmere Cardigan, £129
2. Topshop Sleeveless Crochet Top, £28
3. Dagmar Clem Neon Sweater, £215
4. Pure Collection Cashmere Sweater, £129
5. Markus Lupfer Sequin-Embellished Sweater, £270
6. Equipment Sloane Snake-Print Cashmere Sweater, £326
7. J. Crew Neon Fine-Knit Sweater, £70
8. Pure Collection Cashmere Curved-Hem Sweater, £149