Tuesday, 19 March 2013
I never intended for this to become pink-themed (I never intended for the blog to be come pink-themed) but alas, such is my social conditioning. Plus the fact that those Charlotte Olympia's showgirl-in-shoe-form is too good not to include. (As are those Rupert Sanderson lips heels - Mr S has seriously upped his game.)
1. Charlotte Olympia Gigi Wedges, £725
These fringed-bedecked beauties were just made for dancing. On tables. Wearing a matching fringed dress and headdress.
2. Office Ophelia Heels, £62
Obviously I would wear these with sugared almond tones exclusively.
3. ASOS Flare Sandals, £22
ASOS's selection of sandals is getting my toes seriously excited.
4. Charlotte Olympia Kitty Slippers, £545, via NET-A-PORTER
I don't yet own a pair of Kitty flats and I'm still not sure why.
5. Rupert Sanderson Frisia Slingbacks, £485, via Browns
Kiss me. But not before buying me these.
6. Chloé Susanna Boots, £795, via Matches
I will never tire of Chloé's Susanna boots, especially when they come in sorbet pink. The price on the other hand...
7. H&M Plimsolls, £7.99
I've never been a fan of Keds and Ked lookalikes. Until these metallic pink guys came along.
8. Valentino Rockstud Flats, £609, via StyleBop
LET ME COUNT THE WAYS.