I'm so excited I can hardly breathe, let alone type, but I am going to steady myself to share the PUG PHENOMENON that is Mamma Biscuit, with you. Is this the cutest - and more importantly, best-dressed - pug ever? And there's a heartwarming (but sad) story behind it too - Mamma Biscuit had been caged for 7 years and forced to breed, before she was rescued forever by her fabulous now owners.
Here are five reasons why Mamma Biscuit should be a sartorial inspiration to us all...
1. She knows that pearls and tweed are a classic combo.
2. She knows the merits of an oversized bow. A lesson in working next season now.
3. She has her fashion references down pat.
4. She knows that an embellished bib necklace lifts every look.
5. And finally, just when you thought no one could do that swan costume better than Bjork, MB proves you wrong.
I LOVE YOU MAMMA BISCUIT.