MY CHRISTMAS WISH LIST
Friday, 23 November 2012
'Tis the season for my annual MAHOOSIVE Christmas wish list. As my dad says, 'I want doesn't get' but I figure it can't hurt, right? I realise there's a pattern emerging... PINK, LOTS OF PINK. I didn't realise my style leanings had been so coloured (literally, lolz) by social conditioning. What can I say, I LIKE PINK AND I DON'T CARE. And gold, too. Mmm gold.
1. Miu Miu dress - It's on sale on theOutnet and I am sorely tempted.
2. ASOS sunglasses - Like the Miu Mius but a snip of the price.
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs iPad case - This is at the top of my wish list. I'd need an iPad, too.
4. Cartier Tank Anglaise watch - Yeah right.
5. Delfina Delettrez earring - I love DD's jewellery. A single earring? Why not.
6. C Wonder 'N' monogram decorative plate - I wish C Wonder would open shop here in the UK.
7. Kurt Geiger shoes -I'm a little obsessed with sixties-style pointed flats at the moment.
8. Pugs Might Fly wall art - Pugs! 'Nough said.
9. Jennifer Meyer studs - I'd wear these guys on one lobe. 'Cause I'm cool like that.
10. Miu Miu trousers - My legs and I want these SO BAD it hurts.
11. Brooke Gregson Aries necklace - Love a bit of astrological personalisation, yo.
12. Rosie Sugden beanie - Neon pink beanie with a pom pom - need I say any more?
13. Exotic shorthair kitten - Yep, I still want one. I already have two collars. True story.
14. Solange Azagury Partridge rings - I'd swap a limb for these. Not my finger though, that'd be silly.
15. Miu Miu sneakers - I didn't know I'd need sneakers with CRYSTALS 'til Miu Miu made 'em.
16. Proenza Schouler gold PS11 - Shiny.
17. Valentino Rockstud flats - Another pair o' pointed flats I've been coveting for a while.
For my definitive wish list (nope, this one isn't quite definitive enough), check out Canned Fashion on Facebook, where I have posted about a million more greedy requests to Santa.