Meet the new love of my life... my beloved Proenza Schouler PS1. I've wanted him for what feels like a lifetime and finally, FINALLY we have been united.
I picked up these boyfriend jeans from Zara a few weeks ago and haven't taken them off. A skinny boyfriend jean just feels so fresh for the new season. In fact, apart from the Bag of Dreams, this whole outfit is quite cheap and cheerful - the heels are from Mango and the polo neck another Zara bargain (£3.99 in the sale!).
If I haven't conveyed my PURE UNADULTERATED JOY for my new bag, here's some pictorial evidence. LOOK AT MY SMUG LITTLE FACE:
And since I haven't updated in about a million years, here is a little round-up of things that are making me happy:
1. Baking! As you may or may not know, I am a keen cook. For my birthday party last weekend I took a day off work just to bake cake pops, gingerbread heart cookies and mini mac n' cheese muffins. All COVERED in edible glitter. My party guests seemed to enjoy the spread.
2. My birthday party. Had the most amazing birthday yet, starting out at my flat and ending up at The Box. What happens in The Box stays in The Box... I've managed to spread my birthday over two weekends and for my real birthday (yesterday) I spent the day with Mama and Papa Hughes. Thank you to all my lovely family and friends that made my 25th so memorable.
3. Trainers/sneakers. Having worn my Isabel Marant Willows to death already, my sneaker obsession is stronger than ever. Next on my list: a pair of New Balance kicks. Oh and those Balenciaga trainers (in my dreams).
4. Domo-Kun!I realise I'm a few years too late, but I've developed a penchant for the little critter. My last purchase as a 24 year old was a pink Domo-Kun plushie. Oh, and I've customised my phones to pink fluffy perfection. Photos coming soon.
5. Isabel Marant. As usual. My latest purchases include a floral romper, vintage tee and fringed boots. I have posts all lined up so you won't have to wait too long.
6. Hermes Vetiver Tonka. My new scent. A gift from my dear friend Trisha. Thank you, Trishy!
7. MAC Lady Danger lipstick. I'm a big MAC fan and have owned many of their reds including Ruby Woo and Morange, but this one is my new favourite. I'm wearing it in the photos here.
(Wearing: Zara polo neck and jeans, Proenza Schouler PS1 and Mango heels.)