This isn't just any sick bag. It's a classic white, disposable M&S 'sick sack' (doesn't the word 'sack' make it ten times more stomach-wrenching?). You only get this bad boy if you happen to vomit up your guts in M&S. The first aider actually came into the cubicle with me and then led me to the taxi rank. Marks & Sparks = awesome customer service.
Here are some updates before I do a MONSTER POST with all my new clothes (there are lots):
1. You may have gathered this, but I am bed-blogging thanks to a nasty sickness bug I contracted a couple of days ago. I am consequently green of face, sans make-up and certainly not bloggable. I'm also missing the Drapers party tonight. Sucks.
2. The other day I thought I saw a baby carrying a tiny Louis Vuitton bag but it turns out its mother was carrying both it and a tiny Louis Vuitton bag. Still, creeped me out for a good ten minutes.
3. I bought a leopard print coat and red skinny jeans. I intend to wear this AS SOON as October hits with a beehive and lots and lots of black kohl. I wannabe an Isabel Marant girl.
4. I still haven't tried falafel - is that weird?
5. My latest purchase? A cream, cable knit jumper from Topshop that Ali McGraw would have totally worn in Love Story.
Now, YOUR turn.